10 Clever ways to Use Your Logo in Your Hotel’s Branding
A logo is an essential characteristic of any brand that provides it unique identity. It is a small symbol that identifies with the organization and its products. If we talk about a good logo, it should be simple, scalable, impactful, versatile, and relevant. It plays an important role in the amplification of a hotel’s brand recognition value. A good logo has the ability to stand out from the crowd and strikes instant recognition for the hotel. But now the question is how to use it to promote a hotel. Here is a list of some clever ways which you can use your hotel’s logo in its branding:
1. Make your logo the face of your hotel and showcase it at different places in your hotel like the entrance, lobby, reception, etc.
2. Use your logo as a short form of your name on the digital media. Utilize it in your apps and hotel websites.
3. Put your staff members in good and branded clothing that showcases your logo and brand color.
4. Let the guests use high-quality products that have your logo on them such as, pens, pads, towels, etc.
5. Use your logo as a watermark for your Instagram posts, social media cover page and other images.
6. Use the logo in offline marketing campaigns organized by you. Add them to the pamphlets, brochures and other advert materials.
7. You can also add the logo to the official supplies seen throughout the hotel such as, restaurant menu, paper placement, mugs, napkins, coasters, etc.
8. Gift your guests’ little gifts that include your hotel’s logo. These gifts when used in future shall help them remember the stay that they enjoyed in your hotel and inculcate a desire to tell others about their stay.
9. Put your website logo in your email signature that will help people remind of your hotel
10. Use your logo in business card to represent your brand
The expert web designers and marketing strategy planners at Websrefresh know very well how to utilize a logo as a marketing tool and realize its full potential. You will get multiple design options that have been professionally designed to enhance your hotel’s image. For getting the best out of your logo, visit their website and contact their experts to discuss your specific business needs. They will surely come out with the best solutions for you.